Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dash

I wish I had a picture to go along with this story. Every time I think about it, it makes me laugh. So, I thought I better add it on here. Last week I went to Cameron's soccer game. For starters, it is so fun watching just because of how young they are. It seems like most of the boys keep falling over each other every few minutes. One time, Cameron was running after the ball with the rest of the "herd." He started doing his "DASH" run. That is where he gets his arms and legs moving as fast as he can, and he is never looking at where he is going but to the side to see if people are watching him. Well this time he was watching his shadow as he went. (no he didn't run into anything.....that would have been funny too) He wasn't paying attention to the ball and he didn't realized that the other team stole the ball back and his team was all running the other direction. I just thought it was funny to see him running super fast one direction while the rest of the boys were running the other direction. Since I have no video to show, you'll just have to picture it in your mind. :)

4 comments:

Dustin and Jamie said...

That is hilarious. I love stories like that. What a cute kid.

Kelly M said...

I can picture it! Too funny!

Hugs from mom said...

I can totally picture that! I love little kid soccer. They're so cute.

Jill said...

Watching Cameron play soccer is one of my favorite things. He seems to have lost a little of his competitiveness against the other players. There isn't so much shirt grabbing or pushing going on. It is still fun to watch. Thanks to Brook for being such a great coach!