For Easter this year, we made Rice Krispie Eggs. The kids loved putting butter all over their hands!

When we woke up Easter morning, we had 6 inches of snow outside. Of course you can't have an Easter Egg Hunt out in the snow, so we ended up down stairs. There were actually more hiding places down there.

Melissa had a great idea for Conference. Her and Cameron made a Conference Tent. She got the idea out of the Friend Magazine. While they watched Conference they rotated between 4 stations. 1- Write down what the person is saying. 2- Draw the person who is talking. 3- Write down your testimony. 4- Write down where they are talking about and draw a picture of it. It was such a great idea that kept them entertained for hours!

Here are some of the pictures they drew. I love them!!!



4 comments:
That tent is so cute and such a great idea. I'll have to try that for the older kids next year. I'm glad to see you posting more. :)
This post is FULL of ideas that I want to copy!
That tent idea is awesome. As is the rice crispy eggs. We are definately going to need to try those out. Reading about all the fun stuff you do makes me miss living across the street from you!
mom,
Can we do that again?:)
Oh and mom can I please have a blog!!!!!!!???????? oh and guess what I love my room!!!! Mom thanks for painting it!!!! And putting curtains on and a new bed spread!!!!!!!!!!:)
Love Your Daughter,
Melissa:)$
Post a Comment