We ran the Speedy Spaniard again this year. One of these years we'll get all four of us in the race. :0)
Brook and I ran the 10K and Cameron ran the mile. Rachelle Sorensen and I were running buddies (I need to get some pictures of us from her). We were surprised at how fast we ran. We ran a 10 min. mile!!
I was excited to get back in time to watch Cameron finish his race.
Jill invited us to her house to have a pancake breakfast with all of Monte's runners. It was a fun morning!
Cameron after his 1 mile race.
Brook and I ran the 10K and Cameron ran the mile. Rachelle Sorensen and I were running buddies (I need to get some pictures of us from her). We were surprised at how fast we ran. We ran a 10 min. mile!!
I was excited to get back in time to watch Cameron finish his race.
Jill invited us to her house to have a pancake breakfast with all of Monte's runners. It was a fun morning!
Cameron at the end of his race.
6 comments:
Way to go Emily! I really missed not running this year. I'll be there with you guys next year!
Yes you will be! We missed you.
Those four boys look so cute and so OLD!
You are so awesome Emily! What a fun family activity.
You are amazing! Way to go!!!
mom u need to update ur blog.
Post a Comment